Samsung Electronics continues its leadership in high-quality audio and wireless technology with its latest Level On Wireless Pro headphones, developed to provide the ultimate sound experience for music fans, combined with a premium design and comfortable fit, as well as intuitive functions for everyday use.
- UHQ Audio: With the new Level On Wireless Pro, Samsung introduces Ultra High Quality Audio (UHQA) that
gives listeners a rich, high definition sound experience. UHQA transmission is possible with both wired and wireless device options. UHQA’s sound quality is higher than that of a CD, providing an almost live listening experience. The Level On Wireless Pro headphones also feature premium dual layered diaphragm, helping to create a more balanced sound.
- Prestigious Design: The Level On Wireless Pro Headphones feature a comfort memory foam cushion and come in premium gold and black editions.
- Smart Touch: The Level On Wireless Pro Headphones feature One Touch Connection controls, letting listeners to easily adjust volume and change tracks directly from the headphones.
- Active Noise Cancelling: Active Noise Cancelling on the Level On Wireless Pro Headphones is designed for listeners to experience sound without disturbance, using a total four external and internal microphones to detect and cancel-out background noise.
- Talk-In Mode: Talk-In Mode allows users to listen to music and at the same time, ambient sound. It helps increase safety especially when users are walking or running outdoors or on the street while listening to music.
Samsung Level on Wireless Pro Headphones Product Specifications
* Battery time(Play/Talk/Standby) depends on factors such as configuration, connected mobile devices, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
** Samsung Level app. (downloadable app.) compatibility: 1) The Samsung Level application is compatible with Samsung mobile devices running Android operating system 4.2.2 or later. Depending on your device’s specifications, a partial blank screen may appear or some functions may not work on your device. 2) To use the application, ensure that the devices are connected via the Bluetooth feature.* Battery time(Play/Talk/Standby) depends on factors such as configuration, connected mobile devices, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns.